Mythos News
  • Welcome to Mythos
Sign in to follow this  
Tyr

Mythos Window is Very Small

tsq.png

Question: Why does Mythos run in a very small window? I can't see anything, but I can hear the game's sounds and music. I just get a small window but I can't see anything.

tsa.png

You will need to select a screen resolution in Mythos Setup.exe. Be sure to also have your computer's graphics card selected and not on "Direct 3D" or "Direct 3D HAL." You might also need to download ROExt, which you can find below.

This is usually because the resolution settings for the game have not been established. First, open Mythos Setup.exe and make sure you have committed your desired graphics settings there. You will need to select your graphics card on your CPU as well as your desired window resolution. In certain instances, this may not always work - in which case we recommend a third-party application called ROExt. ROExt will usually allow you to fix this issue in most cases if changing the settings in Mythos Setup.exe doesn't work. After downloading ROExt, extract everything into your Mythos Ragnarok folder.

Sign in to follow this